Information about cookies
My cookies only and explicitly contain the confirmation of cookie approval, the memory of your logged in profile and a cookie to assign your shopping cart. I absolutely do not use tracking cookies. Neither from our side nor from third parties. Data protection is my top priority.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit my website. This text file stores information that can be read by the website when you visit it again at a later time.
They serve to make my offering more user-friendly, effective and secure.
The cookies I use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. If you add items to your watch list, this information will be saved on your computer and you can access your watch list again on your next visit and edit it further.
Some cookies are necessary for the site to function properly.
For further information, please read the information on data protection.
How can I deactivate cookies?
You can easily adjust your browser settings to turn off all cookies.
- 1. Open the Firefox browser.
- 2. Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard.
- 3. Select “Menu” and then “Options” from your toolbar.
- 4. Select the “Privacy” tab.
- 5. For “Firefox will create a history:” select “according to custom settings”.
- 6. Uncheck “Accept cookies” and save your settings.
- 1. Open Internet Explorer.
- 2. Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- 3. Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- 4. In the “Cookies” tab you can remove the marking and save your settings.
- 1. Open Google Chrome.
- 2. Select “Settings”.
- 3. Click “Show advanced settings”.
- 4. In the “Privacy” tab, click “Content Settings.”
- 5. You can deactivate them and save your settings in the “Cookies” section.
- 1. Open Safari.
- 2. Select “Settings” in the features list (gray gear in the top right corner) and click “Privacy”.
- 3. Under “Accept Cookies” you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information click Help (?).
- 4. If you would like to find out more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show cookies”.